We are delighted to let you know that we will be hosting Skibbereen Community Choir at Uillinn with singer songwriter Liz Clark
In line with national COVID-19 guidance, there will be some restrictions on what we do and how we work together this term to prioritise everyone’s safety and wellbeing. This information is designed to keep you informed of the steps we are putting in place to ensure the safety of all attendees .
Advance registration is essential to help us manage group sizes, if you do not book, there will not be a space. You can text us on 0838278115, call us on 02822090 or email us on email@example.com.
Once your place is confirmed you will need to
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions, concerns or feedback.
‘COVID-19 Procedures for Skibbereen Community Choir
To make the experience as engaging and enjoyable as always and most importantly safe, we have some instructions we need you to follow:
Dealing with a Suspected Case of COVID–19
• Attendees are asked not to attend activities at Uillinn if they have symptoms of COVID-19, should be self-isolating or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test. They should contact reception to discuss alternative ways to stay in touch with activities.
• If a person becomes unwell during an activity or displays COVID–19 symptoms, they will be asked to wait in the venue’s isolation room while staff and facilitators phone their emergency contacts. The COVID Safety Representative for the workshop will ensure the person has a face covering and will support the person while they are waiting, ensuring a safe distance is maintained.
• If a leader becomes unwell during an activity or displays COVID–19 symptoms, they should wear a face covering, wait in the venue’s isolation room and arrange transport home. The other leader present should contact Operations Manager to report the incident and identify a replacement leader for the workshop. If supervision ratios cannot be maintained, then the workshop should be cancelled and parents / guardians contacted.
• If a diagnosis of COVID–19 is confirmed, the staff at Uillinn will assist with Contact Tracing as required.
Training for Staff and facilitators
• All staff and facilitators have been informed of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements through participation in an official COVID-19 Induction Session.
• All staff and facilitators have completed a COVID–19 Declaration Form prior to returning to work.
COVID–19 Safety Representative & Risk Assessment
Uillinn West Cork Arts Centre has appointed Stephen Canty as the COVID–19 Safety Representative to oversee the implementation of COVID–19 procedures at West Cork Arts Centre.
If Stephen Canty is not present in the workshop room or at the venue during a dance activity, then another Group facilitator or Staff Member will be assigned as a COVID–19 Safety Representative and will be responsible for implementing COVID–19 procedures during that activity.
Stephen Canty, Operations Manager has carried out a risk-assessment for choir activities taking place at Uillinn West Cork Arts Centre
Uillinn West Cork Arts Centre is collecting this sensitive personal data for the purposes of maintaining safety within the dance in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. The legal basis for collecting this data is based on vital public health interests and maintaining occupational health and will be held securely in line with our retention policy.