Uillinn: West Cork Arts Centre’s Members and Friends Exhibition 2023
Saturday 17 June – Thursday 20 July
Submission Criteria (Please read carefully)
The following information must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 June.
1. Artist’s Statement must not exceed 120 words by answering the following questions:-
- What subject matter is the focus of your work / what inspires you in your work and why?
- What materials/media do you use to make your work?
- What is the one thing that you would like to tell people about you as an artist or your work?
- Where can we see more information about you and your work? (web address, instagram, facebook etc)
2. Caption for your work in the following sequence:-
Artist’s name, title of work, medium, dimensions in cms, and list price in euro.
3. You may also submit a good quality image of your work with caption for promotion purposes.
Commission on sales will be at WCAC’s standard rate of 40% on the sale price. WCAC reserve the right to offer up to a 10% discount on list price. WCAC will contact the artist directly re other queries on discounts. Any discount given will be borne by WCAC and the artist. Payments to artists will be made by the end of August.
Hanging / placing arrangements are at the sole discretion of WCAC.
The utmost care will be taken of all work submitted, but WCAC will not be responsible for any damage, loss of, or destruction to any work for any reason whatsoever. Any insurance should therefore be effected by the artist against all risks.
All unsold work must be collected from West Cork Arts Centre on Friday 21 and Saturday 22 July ONLY between 11.00am and 4.00pm. Artists are asked to bring their wrapping materials with them to reuse and cut down on waste. WCAC will not supply any packing/wrapping materials
Due to lack of storage facilities, YOUR COOPERATION ON COLLECTION IS ESSENTIAL.
Participation in the exhibition implies acceptance of the above conditions.
You can find out more about becoming a Member here.
You can find out more about becoming a Friend here.